A downloadable viewer for Windows and Linux
view3dscene is a viewer for all 3D and 2D model formats supported by Castle Game Engine:
- Sprite sheets in Starling and Cocos2d formats
- Spine JSON animations (from Spine or Dragon Bones)
- MD3 (Quake 3)
- castle-anim-frames (Castle Game Engine animations)
- Wavefront OBJ
- Videoscape GEO
Many features for navigating and processing the scene are available:
- Examine, Walk, Fly mode.
- Conversion of all 3D models to X3D (also in batch mode).
- Taking screenshots (also in batch mode).
- Rendering features include physically-based rendering, mirrors, shaders, screen effects, bump mapping, shadows, gamma correction. They are all possible by using proper glTF or X3D features. See https://github.com/castle-engine/demo-models for many examples.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 4.2.0 release: Update to use latest Castle Game Engine 7.0-alpha.2 fixes and opt...23 days ago
- view3dscene 4.0.0 release - glTF, X3D 4.0, Spine improvements, sprite sheets, an...Feb 22, 2021
- view3dscene 3.18.0 releaseJan 23, 2018
- View3dscene 3.17.0 release, with CommonSurfaceShader and STL format supportJun 18, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.